Via Cernaia 40, Biella - Map
The sign reads: “Lanificio F.lli Cerruti, since 1881. Natural born elegance”. An architectural dialogue between the old nineteenth-century factory and the modern buildings designed by Vico Magistretti. This is where the history of the ancient Biella weavers of the Cerruti family and Nino Cerruti’s great sartorial passion that handed down their excellence meet. From spinning the wool ribbon to warping, spinning and finishing – a complete journey to learn all the secrets of an extraordinary fabric.